Who Should Join
The students or teachers of psychology or professional psychologists may join the society upon filling up the membership form and depositing the membership fee into the bank account.
- The members get discounts on various publications and services of the society. The detail is as under:
- Courses and Trainings (conducted by LIP) 10%
- Consultancy (provided by MHC) 15%
- Publications of LIP/PPS 20%
- Workshops/Conferences (PPS/LIP) 15%
- The members will get a membership no printed on membership card. The membership card will be valid for a period of one year from the date of deposit of membership fee. The membership card will display colored photo and particulars of the member.
- The members can cast vote and can contest elections for Executive.
- The members’ names will be included in the Directory of Pakistani Psychologists.
There are four categories of membership:
- Fellow 2000/- PA
(can cast a vote and can contest elections). Eligibility: M. Phil or Ph. D with minimum 2 years work experience as psychologist
- Member 1500/-PA
(Can cast a vote & contest election) Eligibility: MSc/BS Applied Psychology or equivalent
- Associate Member 1000/-PA
(Can cast a vote but can not contest election) Eligibility: MSc/BS Applied Psychology or equivalent
- Student Member 600/-PA
(Can not cast a vote & can not contest election) Eligibility: Any Psychology student at any level of education
The membership will be for the period of one year from the date of membership
Please fill out the application form, attach copy of CNIC, a colored passport size photograph and paid bank receipt of fee. Student members need to attach proof of their current studentship.
Please deposit the required fee in Bank Alfalah, Satellite Town Branch of Bahawalpur. The account details are as under:
Bank Account No. 0441-1006191919
ATM Code: 04411006191919
Nift Code: 0534115
Branch Code: 0441